Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I haven't done one of these "whose eyes are these" type quizzes in quite awhile, so let's go ahead and change that right now. The question is, in case you missed it, whose eyes are these? I'm hoping the shades make this a little more challenging than usual. Please put your answers in the comments sections.

Last week, I stumped the readers with a simple query of who was standing in the foreground of a cropped photo of Liz, Marenka and Gerik. I received a number of guesses, but none who correctly identified Thomas Banning as the guy whose face ended up on the cutting room floor. Better luck this week!

3 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I wish you would give us a bit more information (maybe a nose on this one)but I would guess Raechelle.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

My first thought was Maria. Mom

Anonymous said...

i think its natalie
ben