Friday, May 7, 2010

European Trip 32

More pics from Dresden, including this somewhat scenic view of one of the many bridges spanning the Elbe.

There's a nice promenade (I think that's the right word) between the old city and the river. It was kind of chilly, but at least the rain stopped as we were walking around.

That's a real person doing some kind of living statue/performance art piece. To be honest, coming across the mostly still figure was a little unsettling at first. Then I realized it was only a mime.

Another view of the bridge, with a bit different coloring-- I'm not sure what I did to get this effect (I reset something-- maybe the white balance).

Same settings on this shot. It seems to have made the statue stand out a bit more against the background of the buildings (but then I don't have a shot with a different to compare).

More statues in the big plaza (or is it platz) near where we reconvened to get back on the bus for the ride to Prague. I think I've got a few more photos to share from Dresden tomorrow, then on to the last stop on our journey.

No comments: