Tuesday, May 25, 2010

European Trip 50

Here's the last set of photos from our trip to Berlin and Prague (though I'll probably slip others in from time to time). Here are some more cool statues-- though I have no recollection of what the building they adorn houses.

These next three are just crowd scenes on the streets of Prague. Taken with a zoom lens, they do kind of collapse the perspective a bit, but I think the effect is kind of neat.

There really were a lot of people on the streets. Again, this was Easter week, so a lot of activity was evident pretty much everywhere we went.

Plus, this was around five o'clock in teh afternoon-- which I guess is rush hour in the Czech Republic too.

This variation on the theme demonstrates how I was also playing around with my camera at times. Other experiments will likely be among those I post later on. By the way, this was done entirely in the camera-- no editing at all.

This is the olast thing I shot in Prague-- the view from our hotel window. Ben and I had to get up at three am to catch a really early flight, built note the buses were even running at that hour. From the hotel , all we had left was a cab ride out tot he airport (which gave us a chance to see a bit more of Prague, especially away from the old city), and then a long, long plane ride home.

No comments: