Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here is a slightly altered photo of Marenka, Liz and Gerik. One of the alterations is that the photo was cropped, and there is a fourth person in the foreground in the original shot. The question is, who? Please put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week's quiz, asking where a shot of Ben was taken yielded no correct answers, and in fact no one was even close. It was taken at Canandaigua Lake (on eo fNew York's famous Finger Lakes) a few years back. I thought someone might've remembered that! Anyway, better luck this week.

7 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I don't know - we are all in the corner - were we being bad or something???? I would guess Natalie then =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

No, Lizzy, this is a trick question You know your brother. I think it must be ..... Richard.... Mom

John Hajduk said...

No one's got it yet. C'mon folks, where is everybody? Let' see some more guesses!
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

How about Catie?
Sally

Anonymous said...

It's got to be one of the little ones. Maybe Joseph...Mom

Lil' Sis said...

I'll try Ben - By the way why don't you show the photo's showing the correct answers anymore? So do we just take your word for it ;)
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Lil Sis,
I'll start posting the full pictures again, but this week you will have to take my word for it, because it's from a scanned photo that I didn't save to the drive I brought with me on my trip. By the way, no one has got it yet-- you've got a few hours before I put up this week's quiz (I'm posting this at 4:30 Mountain Time)
Dr. John