Saturday, May 8, 2010

European Trip 33

Here's the last few pictures from Dresden, starting with one above of another old building and some horse drawn carriages adding tot he nineteenth century air of the place.

Here's a view of the horses from the front, and a different old building behind.

I liked the curved facade of this structure. It might be the opera house, but I can't remember for sure.

I like how the clouds set off the tower in this shot. I wish the car weren't there though.

Golden angels are very popular in Germany. The one on top of that spire kind of reminded me of the one we saw in Berlin.

Last, a cougar pulled chariot, transporting some Roman gods, I'd wager. I don't know anything about German mythology, but I guess it could be the heroes of some local story. Tomorrow, a first look at Prague.

1 comment:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
If you don't like the car in the picture you should photoshop it out =)
Lil' Sis