Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This is one of my favorite pictures (despite the inadvertent product placement). This is an either/or quiz-- see if you know the answer to either of these questions: 1) where was this picture of Helen and Gramma taken? or 2) what occasion was being celebrated? Answer one or both by placing your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I had to beg for answers to the quiz in which I asked you to identify whose eyes appeared in a cropped photo. Apparently it's impossible to fool a mother, as Sally knew they were her daughter Natalie's eyes. Congratulations to Sally and everyone else who guessed (after all, it's not whether you win or lose...). Now don't make me beg again this week-- get your answers in post haste! By the way, here's the full picture from which I extracted the aforementioned eyes:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The place is Nestor's over in North Tonawanda and we were celebrating Helen winning the first heat in the Diaper Derby at Canal Fest. What a fun night! Mom

Anonymous said...

I was going to say that!
Sally

Anonymous said...

i agree. was it after the baby races?
ben

Anonymous said...

aww darn- gramma got it first...
i agree
natalie

Anonymous said...

I would have had it if I could post in the right area. Look above at the above post. Sorry John probably killed that for comments
Dan