Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, this worked pretty well a couple of weeks ago (by that I mean, I got a lot of guesses), so here's another edition of "whose eyes are these?" Put your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I asked where a picture of Ben was taken, and since the subject himself answered first, he evidently scared off all the other contenders. As it happens, he was right-- the pic was taken in an Erie hotel where we were staying when cousin Melissa got married about three years ago. Hopefully this week's quiz won't be quite so obvious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll guess Natalie.
Sally

Anonymous said...

Well, John, I think Ben's eyes because this picture looks remarkably like the one just below. Mom

cate said...

My little Sara says they are Ben's too. She took a quick look and immediately said that's BEN.

Anonymous said...

i think littel nick's eyes.
ben