Thursday, October 29, 2009

One More Set of Vegas Pictures

Here's one last set of photos I took in Las Vegas a couple weeks ago. These are from the indoor garden at the Bellagio Hotel. I think the fountain show out front gets more attention, but the indoor garden is a lot more impressive, and they change it around according to the season.

As you can see, they had an Autumn display up, with a pretty clear nod to Halloween (see the creepy faces in the trees).

It was kind of weird-- I was walking around for a few moments before I even noticed the faces. And this was at about 4:00 am, so there were not the usual crowds around oohing and aahing, so it came as a surprise.

Las Vegas isn't really a kid-oriented place, but this is one spot that I think youngsters would really enjoy.

Interestingly, the scarecrow below was about the least creepy part of the display.

Hope this helps put you in the Halloween spirit!

No comments: