Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Who I'm Rooting For

I'm not going to even pretend that I can predict what teams are going to do well in the MLB post-season, but I thought I'd mention that the teams that I'd like to see win in the first round of the playoffs. In the NL, I'd like to see the Dodgers beat St.Louis, and the Phillies beat the Rockies; in the AL, I'm hoping to see the Angels defeat the Red Sox and the Twins crush the Yankees. I don't really dislike the Red Sox and Yankees, I'm just sick of seeing them every week on national baseball telecasts (and I'm not exaggerating by much to think they have been on every week) and would like to see some different teams as the playoffs unfold. If things go the way I hope, I'll be pulling for the Twins and Dodgers to make it to the World Series; if not, I'll no doubt post some revised dreams in a week or so.

No comments: