Friday, July 24, 2009

More Friday Family Blogging

It may seem like I'm posting an inordinate number of photos of the Caufield kids in this space, but consider: 1) I'm spending a fair amount of time with them this summer; 2) they're young enough that they mostly ignore me constantly sticking a camera in their faces; and 3) they're just so gosh-darned cute! So please indulge me as I once again offer up some pictures, of Nik (in the big chair)...

... Helen (in mid salute)...

... and little Emma (accompanying the crew on piano):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that,when you get to the west coast,you will be posting just as many pictures of the six grand children that live out there. I love that picture of Helen and Emma playing a duet on the piano. I was there and it sounded just like some of the music you play on your radio show...Mom

cate said...

I am so glad to see these, I cannot get over how much little Emma looks like Theresa did when she was little. This is a perfect shot that really shows it up.
Cate