Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Family Blogging

I thought I would focus on my neice Raechelle this week, since I don't see her all that often; nor does the west coast side of the family, and I thought they might appreciate seeing some pictures.

Above, you'll see Raechelle taking her first driving lesson-- she even got dressed up for the occasion.

And here she is auditioning to replace the San Diego Chicken (though a bit prematurely as the original continues to tour ballparks to engage in his fowl antics). I do like Rae's option ot go with the speckled look, though.

You've got to admit, Rae gives off a vibe of total self-assurance (I'm sure the stuffed lamb is merely a companion and serves no therapeutic role).

This is from last week's Fourth of July gala at Theresa & Dan's house. I think that's chocolate cheescake on Raechelle's plate-- a perfect choice to top off the good grub and great company!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raechelle was delighted to drive my new car. It was the first trip it took (to Rochester) after I got it. Mom