Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This isn't the greatest photo I've ever taken, but it lends itself to a question. Taken at the Tifft Nature Preserve last Sunday, Ben and Natalie (who, it should go without saying, are ineligible to
play this week) are collecting something, which they plan to use for a very specific purpose. Can you fill in the gaps in this little scenario? If no one gets it right, I'll declare the most creative answer the winner (but there is a right answer). Feel free to offer up more than one response, and you can put them into the comments section.

I thought last week's quiz would be so obvious that it would give you pause and lead to some good guesses, but Natalie wasn't fooled: the arm belongs to yours truly (Dr. Uncle John). I'm going to have to make an extra effort to be sneaky about these things in the future.

1 comment:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Well my first guess was that they are collecting snails (in shells), but I think there would be a more disgusting face on Natalie if that were the case. So I would say they are looking/collecting small rocks/stones for a collection at home =)
Lil' Sis