Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Family Blogging

About two weeks ago, my cousin Sharon's daughter Jessica got married, bringing together out in the Washington, bringing together the whole west coast side of the Powers clan. They took the opportunity to pose for the picture above, which I'm posting here in the event my sister Liz has missed sending it to anyone. I recognize all my cousins and I think their spouses; but it's hit or miss with the next generation-- anyone want to take a shot at a full listing (you can click on the picture for a bigger version)? I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of these folks next month when I get around to heading out that way.

5 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Just a quick note that in the photo there are 3 boyfriends and 1 girlfriend (of the cousins kids) who I do not have names for. Plus Lori (Colins wife) did not make it into the photo, and their eldest son did not make it to the wedding. Other than that I believe all west coast powers clan are here =)
Lil' Sis

Lil' Sis said...

PS - I forgot that Jess and her new husband were off taking wedding photos so they are not here either
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

John; when you first "seen" this photo did really know most the people? Sara said to stop giving you a hard time.

John Hajduk said...

Tom
Not most (I don't think), but I did recognize Kevin, Greg, Ann, Shawn, Sharon and Colin, and their spouses (who were there), along with Matt and Chris (Shawn & Maria's boys) and Zoe. I can guess at a couple more, but those are the ones I recognized.
Dr. John

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Let me know when you want me to run down the line up - I can fill in most of them
Lil' Sis