Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Family Blogging

This will likely be my last chance to post some older pictures from my Mom's collection for awhile, so I hope you like these. The first two are of Uncle Frank and Aunt Patty :

The first, above, is with their Grampa Volstadt (my great-grandfather).

This one is from a few years later with their parents (my Gramma and Grampa).

And last, here's one I post for Thomas-- of my Mom, his Gramma, on her graduation from 8th Grade (along with her parents and Grampa, also seen in the previous photos).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we were small, Grampa used to take us for long Sunday walks in the woods all around Titusville. He came to our home every day for dinner, and I miss him even now.
The picture of my eighth grade graduation is from 1940. Dad always had a cigarette in his hand or mouth and Grampa sure liked his cigar. Doesn't Mother look pretty here? Mom