Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Don't let the black and white fool you-- this picture of Emma was taken this summer. The question is, where was it taken? Put your answers into the comments section.

Last week, the question was about the nearest body of water to where a picture of Nik and Helen was taken. As of this morning, no one has provided the correct answer (though someone came awfully close), so I think I'll just leave that open for another week in case you want to take another stab at it.

6 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
My ever joking better half suggest maybe "juvie" but I will say she is walking inside the carport of her house.
Lil' Sis

cate said...

I am going to say the gazebo in the park by the house. I cannot remember the name of it.
Cate

Anonymous said...

What's "juvie" ????
I think she is walking in a parking lot, perhaps at the Zoo??
Mom

Ben said...

thats the band shell at the river.

Anonymous said...

The band shell at the river is "juvie"??????? Mom

Lil' Sis said...

no -"juvie" is a slang for the Juvenile Detention Center (you know for those bad kids - that are always getting in trouble). I think Richard was referring to the black and white exposure. I guess it is ok that you did not know this, Mom, since all your kids turned out so well =) (still questionable about maybe some of those grandkids... ;)
Lil' Sis