Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I inherited my love of cameras and taking pictures from my Dad, seen above with an ancient (well it seems so now) video camera on his shoulder. He's obviously taking pictures of the scenery, but the question is, where exactly was he shooting this footage? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, the question was what all the people surrounding Thomas were doing in the posted photo. There was only one response, but I guess everyone else realized that Mom nailed it: they were watching a baseball game (the Tacoma Rainiers vs. the Iowa Cubs to be exact in last Friday's game). I mentioned in an earlier post that I attended the game with Richard and Gerik, but failed to mention that Thomas was there with Catie as well. That omission obviously didn't fool Mom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could this place be the Canadian Rockies on the way to Lizzie's wedding? Near Lake Louise? That was a gorgeous area.
Sally

Anonymous said...

It may have been when you and Dad went down toward SanFrancisco. Were you in the Grand Teton National Park on that trip? I know Dad never got tired of talking about how much fun it was with you. "That boy has a map in his head" Dad said. I was a much less talented navigator on our trips. Mom

Anonymous said...

Since this is before my time, I only have one thing to say, I navigate like Mother. When Sara and I were going to a wedding in the Adironacks, Sara fell asleep and when she woke up, we were 20 miles from the PA line. Can you believe it - she still falls asleep in the car.
I'll hazard a guess - somewhere in Montana. Maybe Glacier National Park.
Tom

Anonymous said...

Were you in Yosemite? I've never been there, but maybe you were on that trip.
Sally

Lil' Sis said...

If Mom was close I will say Yellowstone
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Final answer - the Black Hills of SD, near Mt. Rushmore
Sally