Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Most of you will recognize Natalie and Nicky in the above photo. Here's your question: who do those feet in between them belong to? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to tell me where the shot of my Dad shooting some video was taken. There were several good guesses, but no one got the right answer, so I'm going to leave that one open a while longer. Go back and take another crack at it, even if you already posted a response (hint: Mom was the closest on the first go-around).

8 comments:

cate said...

I'll guess Ben.
Cate

cate said...

ok my little Sara thinks they belong to her Aunt Theresa!
Cate

Lil' Sis said...

my guess is Sara
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Little Sara is right - those are Theresa's feet Mom

Ben said...

I agree whith aunt Liz - my mom still has the same pants.

cate said...

It'a not the jeans Ben, you have to look at the socks!!!!everyone has jeans that look like that!!
aunt Cate

Anonymous said...

Everybody has socks like that! I think those legs belong to Aunt Sara. Raechelle

Anonymous said...

if you look really close you can see a dish towel that is probrely iceing my mom's jeans.

ben