Saturday, June 20, 2009

Belated Family Blogging

Because I was mourning the loss of my bike yesterday, I didn't really feel much like posting, so I'm going to make up some of the usual Friday stuff today. Last week, I put up a bunch of photos of my maternal uncles, so today, here are some images featuring their sister, my Aunt Patty:

This is a pretty typical picture of Aunt Patty, who almost always seems to have a smile on her face.

This one goes back a few years. That's Aunt patty holding my cousin Kevin, with Gramma and Aunt Clare (Uncle Chuck's wife and Kevin's mom) to the right and Great Aunt Helen to the left. I's identify the gentleman standing beside Aunt Helen, but let's see if anyone wants to take a guess as to his identity.

And here's one that goes back even further (evidently before the smile became a Aunt Patty's signature feature). That's her in the foreground and Mom and Uncle Frank behind. Maybe Mom can provide more detail on the setting in comments?

No comments: