Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This week's question: what classic rock star does Nik (pre-shorn locks; see previous post) most resemble in this photo? Put your guesses in the comments (I have a specific answer in mind, but maybe you'll nail it with a better comparison than mine).

I'm claiming a stump-erific victory in last week's quiz, as apparently just about everyone was scared away from playing (kudos to Ben and Sally for making valiant, albeit erroneous guesses). You were asked to identify what the green objects were that Helen was peering over in this picture. The correct answer was the soles of her brand new flip-flops. Thanks to those who played and better luck this week!

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Personally I think he looks a lot like the lead singer of the 80's group The Cars (I think his name was Rich Ocasek). I seem to remember a video with him driving around with these kind of sunglasses on (lol) Color of hair is different but with the dark exposure on your photo I felt I could get away with this =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Bob Dylan onHarmonica
Sally

T said...

The glasses make me think of Bono, but the nose is just not right

T

cate said...

You know I think he looks like Gerik with those glasses on and with the hair long like that playing his trumpet!! I know Gerik isn't a classic rock star but he might be one day.
Cate