Monday, June 8, 2009

What I Did Yesterday

I had a real nice Sunday afternoon excursion with Natalie, Ben, Tom and Andromeda, going for a nice hike at the Tillman Road Wildlife Preserve out in Clarence, NY. This is one of those places I never knew existed, but made for a great opportunity to enjoy being outdoors amongst the flora and fauna.

Benny was anxious to get in the water, and waded in the large pond that sits on the north side of the park.

Andromeda also spent a lot of time in the water, and might've even been interested in the same tadpoles Ben and Natalie were examining in the above picture.

There were a number of other folks hiking around with their dogs, so Andromeda got to make a bunch of new friends (which is why she looks so happy here, I think).

There were a number of trails to follow, which means next time I go, there'll be something new to see!

No comments: