Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, I know that it is virtually imperceptible, but there is a shoulder that Emma is leaning on in the above photo; your question is, whose shoulder is it? Place your guesses in the comments.

Last week I asked you to identify the setting for the shot of Ben, Thomas and Joseph enjoying some ice cream. I should have excluded the subjects from eligibility, as Ben's guess scared off all the other players. As it happens, he correctly identified the place as the Hatch at the Erie Basin Marina. Well, I don't imagine I have to worry about Emma taking a shot at this week's quiz (or do I?).

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr john,
My guess is Theresa =)
Lil' Sis

T said...

I'll guess Nik

(Emma's hair is so cute when it does that!)

T

Anonymous said...

Mom guesses Ben's shoulder.

Anonymous said...

OK, I guess that Natalie is another possibility
Sally