Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

That of course is Natalie, star of last week's quiz as well (but I'm in a hurry and this picture is handy, so that's just the way it is). The question is, what is the name of the restaurant where this picture was taken? Bonus points if you can say where the restaurant is located. Leave your answers in the comments section.

As mentioned, no one knew where the picture of Natalie and her mom was taken in last week's quiz. I think I'll go ahead and leave that open in case anyone still wants to take a guess. Actually, those received were kind of close, but not necessarily geographically (hint). Good luck!

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
This is so slanted to the Western NY family - not fair ;) So I guess this will be a wild guess..... Could it be Natalie's Cafe in Tonawanda/Amherst?
Lil' Sis

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
ok I confess.... I had a little help on this one..... I was talking to Theresa today and she told me her computer was down so I mentioned your blog and told her the quiz and she suggested it =S So all credit will go to her if that is the correct answer =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

This was during the reunion and I think we were in Titusville. It may have been a Denny's?
Sally

Anonymous said...

Ben says Perkins. That was the day we visited the cemetary in Titusville, and we stopped here to eat before starting home.