Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weird Movie Moment

If you are registered with YouTube, as I am, and you do searches on particular people or things, the site generates a set of "recommendations" based on your unique search history (Amazon and I'm sure a lot of other commercial sites do the same thing from your buying habits). So, after I did a search for Maynard G. Krebs last week, the video below popped up in my recommendations. I can't make up my mind if this is one of the coolest or weirdest things I've ever seen-- so I guess it's both. From the 1964 film For Those Who Think Young, here's Bob Denver displaying his heretofore unknown (to me) talent for... well, you have to see it:



I don't know exactly why, but watching this kind of gives me the willies.

1 comment:

cate said...

OHHH DADDY!!!!!That was very weird!! Maybe it wouldn't seem so odd if I saw the whole movie
Cate