Friday, April 17, 2009

Computer Update

Well, I was able to resolve my dilemma, mentioned in a post yesterday. My friend Bill, whose schedule is similar to the one I had when I originally expected delivery, was able to go to my house, and be there when the FedEx guy arrived. So my computer is at home (while I remain at work-- for at least another four hours tonight). Because of all the delays, I also never got around to copying all the files on my old computer, and because I have to attend a symposium tomorrow, won't get to that before Sunday. So the computer is at home, but may not leave the box until the first part of next week. Eventually, though, I will be all up-to-date, and one possible consequence will be more posts to the blog-- but maybe I better not make any promises... At least I won't have to drive to Billings, which was my nightmare scenario.

No comments: