Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, hotshots, I'm sure many of you recognize the four little munchkins pictured above (for those who don't, they are Sara, Thomas, Joseph & Maria Banning). The question for you to consider: What is the name of the comic book being read (or at least held) by Sara at the far left? And, for bonus points: how is the greeting at the start of this post related to the first question (and also to one of my posts from yesterday)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

I have to say I was very disappointed in the response to last week's quiz, though truthfully, it was a pretty lame question. I asked you to propose names for the cat in the picture with Natalie, and only received two rather half-hearted (I thought) responses, instead of the usual flow of creativity I anticipated. One guesser didn't even leave their name. So, I'm declaring no winner and the whole thing a wash. For the Midweek Geography Quiz, Mom correctly guessed right out of the box that it was Ellicott Creek in Tonawanda (I thought I'd thrown you off with reference to my wide travels). Thanks to everyone who played.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a Tarzan Comic Sara is reading????? Mom

John Hajduk said...

I guess that was too easy, since nobody else is jumping in on this one. But what about the second part of the question-- what's the connection to "Okay, hotshots?"
Dr. John

cate said...

Okay, you have to forgive me for not responding to too many of your quizzes. The main reason is I can only look the blog over at work and by the time I am able Elizabeth Ann or Mom have jumped in with the answer. I would guess that it is a Spiderman or Superman comic book as this is what was the rage at our house at that time. I will try to look more often during the day. Love coming on reading your posts!!
Catherine