Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Best News I've Heard All Week!

It looks like I'm going to get a chance to see one of my favorite musical artists live this summer. Amy Rigby (and her husband Wreckless Eric) are scheduled to perform at the Bop Fest in Rochester NY on July 18 (when I will be in WNY on vacation)! If any of my readers in that vicinity are interested in joining me, circle the date and don't make any other plans. Considering that Rigby currently resides in France, who knows when I'll get another chance to see her in concert? For anyone who may be unfamiliar with Amy Rigby's work, here's a sample courtesy of YouTube:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in on tha concert, John.

Anonymous said...

Guess you know, I'll pass on the concert with this comment:
Doris Day, she aint ! ! !
Mom

Anonymous said...

Consider my criticism a form of patriotism, John. Mom