Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Theresa! (Friday Family Blogging)

Today is my littlest sister's birthday, and in tribute, I thought I would post a few pictures for both her and (I hope) your enjoyment. First is the oldest picture of Theresa I have handy. This was taken in Colonial Williamsburg (I won't mention the year in case Theresa doesn't want anyone calculating her age ;-) , and I think it's safe to say that whatever Dad's crime was, it couldn't have been more than a misdemeanor. Wasn't Theresa being a good daughter to come and visit him in the stocks? I wonder if she smuggled him the tobacco:

Next is another from those taken on a cross-country jaunt a few years back with Sally (and partly) with Nick. This is from our stopover at the Grand Coulee Dam in Washington:

Here's one of Theresa holding a baby (anyone recognize the baby? It isn't Emma, though there's a bit of a resemblance):

I hope you have a great day Theresa, and I wish I could be there to help you celebrate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to walk off with all the prizes in this blog - but - I do believe that is Natalie that Theresa is holding. Mom

Lil' Sis said...

I will say Raechelle =)
Lil' Sis