Friday, April 3, 2009

More Friday Family Blogging

Okay, these were selected because I thought Theresa in particular might enjoy them, focusing as they do on her kids and Dan. First is one from the Allentown Art Festival a few years back:

Here's one of Helen showing off her early propensity for walking in other people's shoes. Let's hope that's an "ability" she retains as she grows older, in the figurative sense):

This next picture was taken shortly after Nicky's graduation from pre-school, which inspired him to "rock out" even if it was only an inflatable guitar:

And lastly, here's one of Emma and Dan. I'm not sure why Emma looks so surprised; I was poking my camera in her face pretty regularly at this point ;-)

By the way Theresa (or anyone else who wants to answer), I haven't asked this in a couple of weeks, so, is Emma walking yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Emma is trying but the lazy little tyke just crawls like a streak to whatever she wants, Pulls herself up and walks around the furniture. She did walk across the living room yesterday - but I was holding her hands all the way.
Mom