Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's some more fun with doctored photos. I'll tell you that this was taken at the Powers family reunion a couple summers ago (thereby establishing a pretty big pool of candidates for the answer). Your mission is to name the four individuals in the above shot. Put your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I asked who I snipped out of the photo of the Dobes family walking along the beach. Mom correctly guessed that it was her who was trailing behind the group in the original shot. Congratulations Mom! How about a few more participants this week?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen, my mom,cousin mike, and nick
-sara

Anonymous said...

John is a stinker for muddying up the picture so much. That's not me, Sara.But You got your cousin Mike right, and on the left is his son Nick. The little girl is, I think Raechelle and behind her her Dad our Nick. Mom

Anonymous said...

Funny, that first comment is not what I wrote, and I always sign myself Sally. I thought the second adult was maybe Sean.
Oh, wait, was that first comment from Sara Banning? Did she mean Catie?

Anonymous said...

Maybe that is Cate back there - the sweat shirt looks like it says Holy Family - and maybe the little child is Helen...I'm revising my guess - Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, my Sara answered the first time. We were looking at the picture and she noticed more than I did. Cate

Anonymous said...

Oh I guess I better mention that the "nick" sara mentions is cousin mike's son, not to be confused with my brother nicky
Cate