Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Many of you will recognize the smiling faces of Sara and Maria Banning. My question to you is: where was this picture taken? Be as precise as possible and put your guesses into the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to tell me what tool my Dad was holding (and which I cropped out of the picture as posted). There were a lot of great guesses, but nobody got it right: he was holding a step-ladder (maybe about to change a light bulb). So I finally stumped you all! Better luck this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - I'll start the guessing and suggest this picture was taken at Fantasy Island. Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I would say this is in the parking lot behind Vidler's 5 & 10. The only reason I know this is because you used this photo last April 17th and gave the answer in the note. You should look closer at your earlier posts ;)
Lil' Sis