Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here you see a ratehr pensive-looking Thomas Banning. But who, I wonder, belongs to that elbow perched on his left shoulder? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week I wondered where the shot of Sara and Maria was taken, and Lil Sis knew (and cut off other guesses by providing definitive proof) that it was Vidlers 5 & 10 in East Aurora, NY. Congratulations Lizzie, and I applaud your research skills-- but please try not to cut off other guesses that may come in. I like to see lots of participants in the quiz-- which should be taken as encouragement for you all to get in your guesses this week!

5 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

I will say it Nicky Caufield.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I guess Joseph
Ben

Anonymous said...

Well, Ben guessed Joseph so I will say Maria.
Catie

Anonymous said...

Maybe, Helen's. Looks like a little girl's elbow to me. Mom

Anonymous said...

I guess Joseph because he would do that, I don't know about anybody else to guess but Joseph, seems like something he would do. Thomas