Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here you see a picture of the Dobes family walking the beach on the Washington coast. The question is, who did I crop out of the picture bringing up the rear of this little procession? Put your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I asked who the ghostly baby was, and I got a couple of right answers, though I'm not sure how to distribute the credit. Liz guessed Raechelle first, but in a list of possibilities rather than as a definitive guess; whereas Mom identified Raechelle alone. I'm inclined to give Mom the main credit, but with an asterisk. So get your answers in for this week's question-- but just one guess per comment please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Dad was there that day. Mom

Lil' Sis said...

I was going to say dad too
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Nope, not Dad.... keep guessing.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

After mature consideration, I realize that Dad must have taken the picture and as I remember going to the beach with the Dobes family one chilly day it must be me who is missing from the picture. Mom