Friday, May 29, 2009

More Friday Family Blogging

Poking around through Mom's photos, I found some more of Catie that I thought were kind of nice. First, here's one with brother Nick in Gramma's basement.

Here's another one with Nick from when Catie and I went to visit him in Spain (I think-- I can't really tell where this was taken, though it looks like Spain to me).

In this next one, I like the look on Thomas' face, which seems to have something to do with Catie's hidden right hand. I think that's Sara crying (right?) and I know it's Scott beaming...

I don't know what the story is on this one, but it's a nice picture-- must be at a wedding or something.

And one last one of all the Banning kids, from one of their visits to Virginia City. Do they remember those trips?

I'm looking forward to seeing all you guys later in the summer!

No comments: