Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, this one is in honor of the birthday girl:

Why exactly is Catie making that face? Best answer (this is one that will be judged on creativity) takes the cake (so to speak). Leave your answers in the comments section.

Last week I asked you to tell me what Ben was looking at, and once again the first guess ended up being correct (in fact, all three guessers had the same answer, so it must've been pretty obvious). Lil Sis was first, correctly saying he was watching a ball he had just kicked during one of our many kickball games last summer. Maybe this week will be a bit more challenging.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She must have just stepped in something undesirable in her bare feet yet. I think this one was taken at cousin Debbie's place in Cambridge Springs, Pa. and you all know Debbie has dogs and horses and lots of chances for there to be something nasty in her front yard. Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I think if what mom says is true... if it is at Debbie's farm, I think she just saw all four of her kids start jumping around and under and over the Clydesdale horses Debbie has. Those horses have huge dinner plate hooves.. and are very quick if annoyed =)
Lil' Sis

cate said...

Well, I don't think I was ever at Debbies farm before last year, so with the way I look (much too thin, as mom likeed to say and I liked to ignore)in this picture, not to mention the bag I am carrying this is many many years ago, so it has absolutely nothing to do with my children as they weren't even a gleam in my eyes let alone Scott's! I have to say that I thing my shorts are wet and I probably fell into some water and am making my way to dry off. I will take a closer look and come up with something differnt in another comment
Cate

Anonymous said...

Catie has just pulled off the road to take a break from driving and as she walks toward a shady place to sit and rest, her eye catches sight of an enormous bull in the field and she is now trying to back away unobtrusively to the safety of her car

Sally