Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

The challenge this week is to tell me what it is that Ben is so intently staring at in this picture. I know the answer, but I may be willing to consider creative fictions too, if it will spark a little additional participation. As always, leave your answers in the comments.

Two weeks ago (since I was on the road last week), I asked you to identify the body attached to the nose nuzzling little Emma. As happens all too often, the first guess was right-- Mom guessed it was Emma's Uncle Tom (and my little effort to throw you a curve ball about it possibly being a female nose only got one bite, sheesh). Let's see if this week is a little less obvious.

3 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I think he is looking at a ball that he has just kicked during one of your legendary kick-ball games. The better half thinks Ben ate one too many hot dogs and is quickly looking for a spot to relieve the stomach pressure ;)
Lil' Sis

cate said...

I think he is looking for the ball someone has thrown to him.
Cate

Anonymous said...

kickball all the way!!! im pretty sure he hit a foul too!
hehe
Natalie