Friday, May 22, 2009

More Friday Family Blogging

More summer scenes-- these from just last year at the lake whose name I can't remember in Kent. I'm looking forward to visiting here again soon too, probably in August (if that's ok with Liz & Catie). First up is a pic of Thomas and Sara (I don't know exactly where the red tinge came from):

Next up is a picture, taken with a zoom, of Joseph and Maria seemingly plotting some mischief:

And last, here's another of Sara, which I think turned out particularly nice:

So-- have you guys been out to the lake yet this year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like Joseph is doing the plotting but Maria seems more interested in her snow cone. Joseph sure looks like he is laying down the law, there. Mom

cate said...

Well we haven't been to the Lake but a couple of trips to Salt Water Park so far. The weather is so nice lately that the lake might be soon. John as you know if you don't get there before 11 am on a nice day you cannot find parking. I think Joseph is trying to get something that Maria has in front of her!
Cate