Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This week's challenge is to tell us all, who took this picture? Bonus points if you can name the place where it was taken. Leave your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to guess the ice cream order that followed the events in the picture of Ben and Nicky at Niawanda Park. Ben correctly guessed that he had mint chocolate chip and that I had pistachio; but no one knew that Nicky liked strawberry that day! Better luck this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Grandma took it Because she's the only one not in the picture. Ben

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to remember when this crew might have been together. I wonder is it the time Tom and I were in Seattle before our cruise? But who would have taken the picture? Did we ask a waitress? Or was Sharon there, or another cousin?Or... did the camera have a self timer!?
Sally

Anonymous said...

Not me, Ben! It is indeed gratifying for me to see you all having such a good time together. For sure the picture was taken at a restaurant in Seattle someplace. And a waitress had to take the picture unless Scott's Mom was there or maybe Richard's brother or sister. I'll bet Lil Sis knows - where are you, Liz? Mom

cate said...

I am not sure that this is the trip for Alaska. It appears I am pregnant with Maria so it would be too early for that trip. Could the waitress have taken the picture???
Cate