Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Family Blogging

Here are some memories of the summer of 2006 (it doesn't seem that long ago to me). On a really hot day in early August, Natalie, Ben, Sally and I took a walk out along the pier where Lake Erie empties into the Niagara River.

I'd like to go out there again, maybe this summer to see if I can get some good shots of the Buffalo skyline (that day, as I recall, the view of downtown was pretty hazy).

As I recall, everyone had a good time, but then again, maybe a little sibling rivalry was in the air.

I should be back in Buffalo by this time next week, so I hope everyone back there is thinking up stuff they want to do with me-- maybe another hike out the pier?

2 comments:

GJ MR. CHICAGO said...

These are some nice pics! Awesome

Anonymous said...

we've got something cooking for the third week in August some time between the 13th and 23, I think. Will you still be here then? And of course there is the Allentown Festival. I've never gone with you but maybe this year I'll venture down there - you all seem to have so much fun Mom