Wednesday, May 13, 2009

California Blogging

It was over 100 degrees driving through Nevada the other day, but it's a nice mild 70 or so here in Los Angeles. As the previous post suggests, I've found some good stuff in the videotape I spent 8 hours poring over yesterday (with another 6 or 7 hours to go today). I spent some time yesterday evening in Hollywood and took some pictures which will have to wait until I return to Montana for posting (I'm just gratified that I found a computer that let me check my e-mail and do this rudimentary posting). This evening, I'm planning to drive down to Anaheim to see the Angels play the Red Sox, then tomorrow I'm going to some art museums and down to the beach. I guess you could say I'm having a pretty good time-- and I'll fill you in on more of the details probably this weekend-- but I wish the traffic weren't so congested all of the time! Oh well, I guess that's more of a reflection of where I usually do my driving (rural Montana) than anything else. So far I've only missed two freeway exits, but was able to right myself and saw something new in the bargain. Again, look for more details on Sunday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, Dad always said that you had a map in your head. I always thought one was never lost - just having an adventure. Mom