Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, I know this is a little out of focus, but I think you will all recognize the lovely Emma. The question is, do you know whose nose that is entering from stage left? Put your guesses in the comments.

Last week, I asked you to tell me who took the photo of the family gathering out in Seattle (actually, I think it was Federal Way or Kent). The correct answer was, the waiter; both Sally and Catie guessed the waitress, so they came the closest. Nobody got the name of the restaurant, which is frustrating, because I can't remember what it was, and was certain I'd recognize the name once somebody actually said it. So that remains a mystery (unless Lizzie wants to make a late entry). It's the barbecue place where the waiter/waitress climbs up on a ladder to ladle out honey for the biscuits. Anyone?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that nose belong to the same person who was kissing Emma in the picture you posted months ago? I can't remember who it was but I will guess Tom. Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Since I have a very bad memory for names, I posed the question to my better half (Richard) and he says the restaurant was HD Hotspurs.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I think the nose belongs to Ben.
Sally

Anonymous said...

I think it's your nose, Uncle John!

Natalie

Anonymous said...

actually, i think its my dads nose... but if im some how right when i said t was yours, ill still take the credit for saying it first.
nat

John Hajduk said...

Lil Sis,
HD Hotspurs-- that's it! It was kind of driving me crazy, because I remember that I really liked the food there but didn't know if I'd be able to find it again. Wasn't it right around the corner from Catie's one-time apartment?

As for the guesses-- I'm not saying anything for awhile, to see if I can get a few more guesses. Is it really so obviously a male nose?
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

ok - so it is not a male nose. I'll guess it may be my nose as I am always nuzzling little Emma. It makes her laugh out loud. Mom

Anonymous said...

Except, I think my nose is better looking than that one Mom