Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, I haven't done one of these in awhile,. but I'm going to ask you to be creative this week. The winner of the quiz will give me the best answer, with explanation, for what fictional (what the heck, or real) character Thomas most resembles in this photo. Remember, you're getting scored on your imagination here. Put your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to tell me where a photo of Theresa was taken, and who I cropped out (the original photo appears below). No one got it exactly, but Mom came the closest, guessing Whidby Island in Washington (right) and getting all the figures but one (replacing Dad with Aunt Clare). Thanks to all who played!

l. to r.: Dad, Mom, Ann Marie, Sharon, Theresa, Jessica, Liz

2 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Ok here is what I have to say about the Thomas picture - I think the location and his green hood reminds me a lot of Robin Hood in the forest just lounging, waiting for the next evil nobleman to come around so he can advance help to the poor and down trodden.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I'd say Thomas looks like a leprechaun - the Irish elf who knows where the treasure is hidden. He's up in a tree well hidden so we will never catch him - his secret is safe. Mom