Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Believe it or not (I know this is fuzzy), this is a picture of Theresa. The question is, where was it taken? And, as a bonus, try to name the six people I cropped out of the photo.

Last week we had a tepid turnout of guessers (only two), and nobody knew the occasion being celebrated or the person sitting on Dad's right. The second answer might've given you a clue to the first: it was Nick, and the event was his and Eileen's wedding rehearsal dinner. Thanks to those who played, and better luck this week.

5 comments:

T said...

I kind of know this one but maybe I'll wait and see if anyone else has an answer - seems unfair for me to answer first :)

T

Anonymous said...

I think it may be on the submarine down at the Naval Park. Could the six others be the rest of the Hajduks, minus Dad who was taking the picture?

Anonymous said...

I know this one and I was waiting to see what others had to say...should I tell you?? Back in 1982 or '83, Dad and I took Liz,Cate and Theresa on our first trip to the great Northwest. All your cousins entertained us royally. I remember Colin coming in the night we arrived with his arms full of yellow roses. He dropped them in my lap and said, "here Aunt Mary these are for you." Who couldn't love a lad like that. The picture was taken the day we spent with Anne on Whidby Island. She took us all over looking for eagles. So the other people in the picture had to be
Aunt Claire, Anne, Sharon with baby Jessica, Liz, Cate and me. I think Dad took the picture. What great memories......Mom
Am I right, Theresa???

T said...

Yep Mom, that's what I was going to say-Whidby Island - except I don't think Aunt Claire was there.

Also in the spirit of competition I'm going to say Dad was in the picture and Anne Marie snapped it for us

T

Anonymous said...

Where are you, Liz???You were there that day...do you remember who was in the picture???