Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I'm not sure why Dad is wearing a commemorative Hannibal, Mo. t-shirt while visiting Niagara Falls, but that's a philosophical (sartorial?) question best left to private contemplation. The question I'd like you to answer, in the comments section, is whose forehead is that halo-ed by the "Hannibal" on Dad's shirt?

Last week, I asked you to identify the limb of a figure laying on a chair next to Scotty the pup. The correct answer, submitted by Theresa, was Catie (who herself guessed Theresa). Congratulations to Theresa, and good luck to all this week!

5 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
What still no answer to who Thomas was looking at (several weeks ago)???? I would guess today that that is Marenka with Dad
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

i think its my mom on her knees
ben

John Hajduk said...

Lil Sis,
Whoops! I completely forgot about that earlier quiz. Thomas was looking at me! We were playing catch with a baseball, and I was probably trying to give him some pointers. By the way-- no one has got this week's puzzler right yet.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

I remember that shirt ! ! ! Why are you wearing that???? Dad's reply "Why not???" He certainly had his own ideas about style. Mom.

Anonymous said...

Is that Jessica, there??? Seems I remember her Mom, Sharon, and Jess visiting us that summer.... Mom