Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's a picture of the late, great Scotty, stretched out comfortably on the living room rug. Here's the question: whose leg is that splayed across the chair on the far right? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked whose arm was draped across Mom's shoulder, and every single one of you guessed the same thing, brother Nick. Well, that's the right answer, and Theresa got it in first, though Liz and Mom also recognized the mystery limb. Congrats to all, and I hope this wekk's quiz is a bit more of a head scratcher.

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Ok I will start this off and say... me??? The toes looks short and stumpy and everyone else in the family have beautiful long and thin toes. LOL
Lil' Sis
PS did you ever answer the question of who Thomas was looking at (June 25th Friday Quiz)

Anonymous said...

well, I haven't played for a while so I will take a stab at this and say Theresa is sitting there. Gosh I remember that couch, I loved that couch.
Cate

Anonymous said...

I'll guess Sally...after all Scotty was her dog. Mom

That couch went to college with your friend Carolyn, Cate. I sure was glad to get rid of it....

T said...

I will guess Catie

T