Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This week's question is pretty straightforward: who is Catie puckering up for in this (cropped) picture? Put your guesses in the comments section as always. You can also make funny comments about the weird finger beard if you want.

Last week I asked you who Emma was giving the semi-evil eye. It took quite awhile, but Natalie has once again joined the winner's circle with her late guess that it was in fact me, Dr. [Uncle] John. I guess I really scrambled everyone's thinking on that one by basically saying it was aimed at me in an earlier post. By the way, credit for that photo should go to Emma's sister Helen, who snapped a classic. Now get your guesses in for this week!

3 comments:

catie said...

Oh isn't this funny, I have no memory of this at all. I cannot even think of who that is giving me the weird finger beard. I am going to guess Thomas is the lucky guy!

T said...

I'm going to say baby Joseph at Carolynn's wedding.

T

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT, THERESA !
THAT LADY SITTING NEXT TO CATE SURE HAS FUNNY FINGERS. MOM....
Excuse the caps - someone we all know and love has been fooling around on my computer.