Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

You should recognize the above as the source of the photo that graced the top of this blog for awhile up to about a week ago. I joked when I first put it up that the dubious look on Emma's face was aimed at me. The question now is, who is actually sitting to her left (your right), and the likely target of that look? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to identify the event that brought Sally, Tom and Nick together, and Sally herself recognized that it was taken at Natalie's first communion (Natalie, who was working on a two week quiz winning streak concurred, but her mom got it first). Thanks to all who played, and good luck this week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess it was my dad

ben

T said...

It was probably me! lol

T

John Hajduk said...

Only two guesses in three days?!? Nobody's got it right yet, so let's see some more players (including second tries from those who've already chimed in)!
Dr. John

Lil' Sis said...

My guess is that it would be Natalie or Ben (since those seem to always be the answer lately)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Probably no one! She is just checking out the territory to see if she can get away with some mischief.
Mom

John Hajduk said...

Still no right answer-- keep trying!
Dr. John

Lil' Sis said...

Could it be her brother or sister, Nicky or Helen?
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

or is it an animal at my house like the cats or dog?

ben

John Hajduk said...

You've still got a few hours before I post this week's quiz-- and no one has gotten the correct answer yet! Try again.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

ben said gramma Natalie said uncle john

ben natalie