Monday, November 15, 2010

More Spanish Photos

My scanning of old negatives continues, so here are three more photos from my trip to Spain back in the late eighties. Above is a shot of the front of the cathedral in Toledo-- still the most spectacular church I've ever been in, with the most amazing "hidden" tableaus inside the spires.

This was taken in a small plaza in Toledo. That little kid was just sitting there is a mostly otherwise deserted spot, so I snapped his picture. I wish it were a bit sharper though.

If you look closely, you can see my sister Catherine resting at the foot of this statue, also in Toledo. I hope I get the chance to go back some day and revisit these spots (and take some updated pictures).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your pictures, John. The ones from Spain are great but I especially liked the views from Helena. The moon over the cathedral is beautiful. Mom