Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's another "whose eyes are these" quiz. You can probably ttell that the subject was making a face when I snapped this, so I hope that distorts things just enough to make this a toughie. Put your guesses in teh comments section.

Last week, I asked where a photo of Sally was taken, and received only two guesses, neither of which was even close. The picture was taken at Rockefeller Center in New York. Here's the original, uncropped version:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that jungle behind Sara was Rockerfeller Center? Now as to those big blue eyes, they look like little Emma"s but I think she is too young to make such a face. Mom

Anonymous said...

I am going to say Marenka!!
Catie

Lil' Sis said...

I'll say they are Thomas's
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

No one's got it yet-- you have one more day to guess again, or for the first time. I can't believe I may stump you all two weeks in a row!
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

Well, my first thought was Emma but I know that's wrong so at the last minute, I'll go for her brother, Nikolaus. Mom