Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Someone here is making a point, but I've distorted the image by passing it through a couple Photoshop filters. Let's see some guesses-- no, let's see a lot of guesses!-- on who this budding orator is. You can put those guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked whose lips were lingering behind Nik's head, and Mom correctly identified them as Natalie's. I kind of had to give you an easy one after stumping the team the previous two weeks. Let's see if anyone can nail this week's question!

7 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I would say that looks a lot like Raechelle when she was younger.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

im going to say emma. no photoshop filter can stop me :)
ben

Anonymous said...

I hate to be right two weeks in a row but I think this is Maria.
Mom

John Hajduk said...

C'mon, I said I want to see a lot of guesses! Where's everybody else?
Dr. John

John Hajduk said...

In case my last note was a little cryptic-- no one has given the correct answer yet.
Dr. John

T said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture before... and I think it's me!

T

Anonymous said...

i say natalie
ben