Sunday, August 29, 2010

Three Pictures

I'm not a big boat person, except that I think they make for interesting pictures. So, since today is kind of overcast and cool outside in Dillon, I'm thinking of warmer weather and days spent near one or another bodies of water, and thought I'd share a few photos I'd taken at those times.

The first one up top is from Canandaigua Lake in central New York from a couple summers ago. Directly above is a shot of one of the motorboats that zip into the whirlpool downriver from Niagara Falls (passed through a couple Photoshop processes).

Anyone care to guess where this last photo was taken? I'll give you a hint: it's somewhere east of the Mississippi. Put your guesses in the comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lake Ontario out around Old Fort Niagara....Mom

John Hajduk said...

Mom,
You got the body of water right, but you're off on the neighborhood.
Dr. John